This homemade 3 ingredient Oreo ice cream is extremely easy to make, no need for an ice cream machine required, and tastes better than store-bought!
This is the easiest and fastest oreo ice cream recipe made without an ice cream maker.
watch our video for how to make 3 ingredient Oreo ice cream:
If you enjoyed this video version of this recipe, please subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
What you will need for this recipe:
Heavy whipping cream- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream whipped into stiff peaks.
Condensed milk– the second ingredient for this recipe Is condensed milk, you will need 1 cup of your favorite brand of condensed milk.
Oreo cookies- you will need about 12-14 Oreo sandwich cookies for this recipe, if you like a lot more than that, add more!
Tools for this recipe:
Big mixing bowl– we mix the ingredients in a big mixing bowl, grab your favorite one.
Electric hand mixer/ stand mixer– to whip the heavy cream with the rest of the ingredients.
A container for the ice cream- a freezer-friendly container. We used a metal loaf pan.
How to make 3 ingredient Oreo ice cream:
1. Start by smashing the Oreo cookies in a Ziplock bag/ in a food processor.
2. In a big mixing bowl, add the heavy cream. Whip the heavy cream with a hand mixer for 5-8 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
3. Add the condensed milk and whip on low speed until well combined.
4. Add the crushed Oreos to the mixture and lightly fold with a spatula until well combined.
5. Transfer the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container (we used a metal loaf pan).
6. Smooth out the top and top with more crushed Oreos.
7. Cover the container with plastic wrap and place the container in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
8. Once frozen, scoop with an ice cream scooper and serve!
How to serve Oreo ice cream?
Serve this Oreo ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Another way to serve the Oreo ice cream is with homemade crepes or pancakes!
how long will the Oreo ice cream last?
The Oreo ice cream will last for up to 3 months stored in the freezer in an airtight freezer-friendly container.
can I use other cookies for this recipe?
Yes, if you don’t like Oreo cookies, you can use any of your favorite cookies and follow the same instructions.
Do I need an ice cream maker for this recipe?
No! this recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker!
Is Oreo ice cream suitable for vegetarians?
Yes! This recipe is vegetarian friendly!
Can I make this recipe vegan?
Yes, replace the heavy whipping cream with vegan heavy whipping cream, and replace the condensed milk with vegan condensed milk. Oreo cookies are vegan, so you won’t need to replace them.
More 3 ingredients recipes:
3 Ingredients Naan Flatbread– This 3 ingredients naan flatbread recipe is the easiest and fastest way to make naan bread. It is made with no yeast, no stand mixer, and no rising time! This recipe takes only 3 ingredients.
3 Ingredients Brownies– Easy 3 ingredients Nutella brownies recipe, the easiest way possible to make brownies, loaded with rich Nutella flavor, takes only 5 minutes to prep.
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.