This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert, made with only a few ingredients, and filled with oreo chunks. This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is made with an oreo crust, topped with creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream dollops and more Oreos!
This oreo cheesecake is the creamiest cheesecake ever. It’s the ultimate cookies and cream dessert that everyone likes! One of the best things about this recipe is that you don’t have to turn your oven on!
Watch our video for how to make no-bake oreo cheesecake:
If you enjoyed this video version of this recipe, please subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
what you will need for this no-bake oreo cheesecake recipe:
There are only a few simple ingredients for this recipe:
Oreo cookies- we used Oreo cookies for this cake because we like the chocolaty taste of Oreo cookies, but you can use any kind of chocolate sandwich cookies.
Butter- melt the butter in the microwave.
Heavy whipping cream- make use that your heavy whipping cream is cold from the fridge, that way it will whip faster.
Cream cheese- use full-fat cream cheese, and make sure that it’s at room temperature.
Powder sugar- use powder sugar for this recipe.
Vanilla extract- for extra flavor.
Gelatin powder- we use gelatin powder to stabilize the cake. You will need 5 grams of gelatin powder.
Cold water- we mix the gelatin powder with cold water in order to activate the gelatin. You will need 20 grams of cold water.
How to make no-bake oreo cheesecake:
1. Start by making the crust: pulse Oreo cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
2. Into a medium mixing bowl, add the Oreo crumbs, and the melted butter, and mix with a spoon until the ore crumbs are covered with the melted butter evenly.
3. Transfer the crumbs into a prepared 8-inch cake pan, pressing evenly and firmly into the pan.
4. Meanwhile, into a small bowl, add the gelatin powder and water and let it soak for 10 minutes.
5. In a big mixing bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese and mix with an electric hand mixer until the cream cheese is creamy.
6. In a separate medium-sized mixing bowl, add the heavy cream, powder sugar, and vanilla extract and whip with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
7. Lightly fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until the mixture is well combined and creamy.
8. Add Oreos to a ziplock bag and smash the Oreos with a cup. Add the crushed Oreos to the mixture and fold lightly until combined.
9. Melt the firmed gelatin in the microwave for 10 seconds and add it to the mixture.
10. Pour the creamy mixture into the pan and smooth out the tops. Place the pan in the fridge to firm up for at least 5 hours.
11. Release the cheesecake from the pan and top the cheesecake with whipped cream dollops and oreo halves around the edges of the cake. (see in the video)
Frequently asked questions:
How long will this no-bake oreo cheesecake last?
This cake will last for up to 4 days stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Can I use another sandwich cookies for this recipe?
We like using classic oreo cookies for this recipe, but if you don’t have Oreos in your area, or are allergic to one of the ingredients, you can use any kind of chocolate sandwich cookies.
Can I skip the gelatin in this no-bake oreo cheesecake?
We use gelatin to stabilize this cake, but it’s not a must. Keep in mind that the cake will be more on the loose side.
How to decorate Oreo cheesecake?
Another option for decoration is to pipe dollops of whipped cream around the edges of the cake and top each whipped cream dollop with halves of Oreos.
Tips for no-bake oreo cheesecake:
- Make sure that you are using room-temperature cream cheese in this recipe, this step makes it easier to mix the cream cheese with no unnecessary lumps, we don’t want that.
- Use a springform tin. We use springform tins for all of our cheesecake recipes. This makes sure that your cake will be easy to release from the pan.
- Use high-fat cream cheese or the well-known Philadelphia cream cheese. Using full-fat cream cheese ensures you that your cheesecake will be stable and will not collapse.
- Let your cheesecake set in the fridge for at least 5 hours. We know it’s very hard to resist eating this delicious oreo cheesecake right away, but you have to let the cheesecake stabilize in the pan. We like to let the cheesecake sit in the fridge overnight.
More cheesecake recipes to try:
Nutella cheesecake- This no-bake Nutella cheesecake is rich in Nutella flavor, creamy silky smooth with a texture that is melt in your mouth delicious. This no-bake Nutella cheesecake is extremely easy to make and requires simple ingredients.
Mango cheesecake– This no-bake mango cheesecake is made with an easy graham cracker crust, topped with a creamy, lightly sweet, and slightly tangy mango cheesecake filling, topped with a mango jelly that makes this cake not only impressive but delicious.
Classic cheesecake- coming soon.
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this no-bake oreo cheesecake recipe:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!