This recipe is the easiest and most efficient way to make a breakfast egg sandwich. This Indian bread omelette sandwich hack went viral all over the internet.
The breakfast sandwich is an easy way to grab protein on the go, this TikTok sandwich hack makes it extremely easy. There are a lot of ways to make this sandwich, you can add any of your favorite toppings like bacon, veggies, cheeses, sauces, etc. one of our favorite reasons we love this recipe is that it takes one pan to make it.
Watch our video for how to make a french toast omelette sandwich:
If you enjoyed this video version of this recipe, please subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
what you will need for this recipe:
- toppings (bacon, cheese, chives..)
- kosher salt
- black pepper
How to make a french toast omelette sandwich:
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and black pepper.
2. Heat a medium-size pan with a tbsp of butter.
3. Spread an even layer of butter on one side of the bread.
4. Pour the beaten egg over the pan. Immediately place the bread slices buttered size up and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the egg is half cooked.
5. Flip the egg and bread and add two slices of cheese.
6. Fold the egg sides on the piece of bread. Fold the slice of bread over the second slice of bread.
7. Cook the egg sandwich for 1-2 minutes on each side until the bread is golden brown.
8. Serve warm next to fresh fruit and orange juice/ coffee.
More breakfast recipes:
Homemade granola recipe- This homemade granola recipe is made with oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, coconut oil, honey, and natural peanut butter.
Apple crumble- This apple crumble recipe is extremely easy to make, true comfort food with a crispy crumble exterior and a caramelized apple filling interior.
Thick acai bowl- This acai bowl recipe, made within a few minutes, loaded with superfoods, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
Shakshuka- Shakshuka is an easy Israeli and middle eastern dish of eggs poached in a sauce made with fresh tomatoes, olive oil, peppers, onion, garlic, and spices.
Chocolate chips banana bread- This super moist banana bread is stuffed with melted chocolate chips is just amazing. This chocolate chip banana bread is made in just one bowl and takes only a few minutes to prep. This recipe is a family favorite and hard to resist.
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.