This is the easiest vegan chocolate fudge cake recipe ever. It’s extremely moist, topped with a 2 ingredients chocolate ganache, this cake is simple, perfectly moist, and tastes incredible.
Our favorite part of this recipe is that you can find most of the ingredients in your kitchen, we use very basic ingredients so everyone can make this cake. A one-bowl chocolate cake recipe that is moist, quick, and delicious.
Watch our video for how to make vegan fudge chocolate cake:
If you enjoyed this video version of this recipe, please subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
What you will need for this recipe:
- Vegan heavy cream
- Dark chocolate
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Dutch cocoa powder
- Hot water
- Canola oil
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut milk
How to make vegan fudge chocolate cake:
1. In a small mixing bowl, pour the vegan heavy cream, and the dark chocolate. Microwave it for 1-2 minutes and let it sit for 10 minutes before mixing.
2. Mix the chocolate ganache well and place it into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. In a big mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, pinch of salt, coffee, and Dutch cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. Add hot water, canola oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
5. Add the coconut milk and mix well.
6. Oil a baking pan with oil and pour the batter into the greased pan.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180c (350f) for 30 minutes.
8. Release the cake from the pan, and let the cake cool completely.
9. Frost the cake with the ganache by spreading an even layer of the ganache on the cake.
Frequently asked questions:
How long will the chocolate cake last?
This freshly baked chocolate cake will last up to one week in the fridge. Cover the cake with plastic wrap or foil to prevent it from drying out. This cake tastes amazing the day after.
Can I freeze the chocolate cake?
Yes, you can freeze this cake after it cooled completely in an airtight freezer-friendly container for up to 3 months, some people find the cake tastes better after freezing it.
our tip is not to freeze it decorated or covered with frosting, because it can ruin the decorating on the cake, we suggest freezing the cake and decorate it when you defrost it.
If you’re not looking to impress anyone with your decorating skills, it’s absolutely okay to freeze the cake with the frosting on.
How to serve chocolate cake?
Serve this chocolate cake with ice cream on the side with some chocolate syrup and whipped cream. If you don’t want to use ice cream, serve it with fresh fruit on top.
What flour do you use for this cake?
We use all-purpose flour for this cake, self-rising flour, and cake flour will work great as well.
Can I use regular cocoa powder?
We like to use Dutch prosses cocoa powder, because it gives the cake a deeper rich chocolate taste, and cocoa powder will work! It’s just a personal preference.
Can I use my favorite frosting on this cake?
Yes! You can use any kind of your favorite frosting on this cake, this cake is very versatile so you can turn it into whatever you want! You can use chocolate frosting, vanilla frosting, caramel frosting, etc.
For more chocolate recipes:
Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe– The best vegan chocolate cake – a quick and easy recipe anyone can make. Really simple, yet very delicious!
No oven chocolate cake– This moist and fluffy chocolate cake is made with no oven, no butter, no milk, no baking pan, and no chocolate!
3 Ingredients Brownies Recipe– Easy 3 ingredients Nutella brownies recipe, the easiest way possible to make brownies, loaded with rich Nutella flavor, takes only 5 minutes to prep.
- The cake: