This no bake Nutella cheesecake is rich in Nutella flavor, creamy silky smooth with a texture that is melt in your mouth delicious. This no bake Nutella cheesecake is extremely easy to make and requires simple ingredients.
This no bake Nutella cheesecake is made with an easy Oreo crust, topped with light and fluffy creamy cheesecake. This cake looks complicated to make, but it’s actually one of the easiest cakes I’ve ever made.
Watch our video for how to make no bake Nutella cheesecake:
If you enjoyed this video version of this recipe, please subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
what you will need for this no bake Nutella cheesecake recipe:
Oreo cookies- we used Oreo cookies for this cake because we like the chocolaty taste of Oreo cookies, but you can use any kind of chocolate digestive biscuits.
Butter- melt the butter in the microwave.
Nutella- you will need 1 ½ cups of Nutella for this recipe. We like using Nutella for this recipe, but if you don’t like Nutella or allergic to one of the ingredients, you can use any kind of chocolate hazelnut spread.
Heavy whipping cream- make use that your heavy whipping cream is cold from the fridge, that way if will whip faster.
Cream cheese- use full-fat cream cheese, and make sure that it’s at room temperature.
Powder sugar- use powder sugar for this recipe.
Gelatin powder- we use gelatin powder to stabilize the cake. You will need 5 grams of gelatin powder.
Cold water- we mix the gelatin powder with cold water in order to activate the gelatin. You will need 20 grams of cold water.
Hazelnuts- we like to top the cake with chopped hazelnuts, make sure that you use toasted hazelnuts.
How to make no bake Nutella cheesecake:
1. Start by making the crust: pulse Oreo cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
2. Into a medium mixing bowl, add the Oreo crumbs, and the melted butter, and mix with a spoon until the ore crumbs are covered with the melted butter evenly.
3. Transfer the crumbs into a prepared 8-inch cake pan, pressing evenly and firmly into the pan.
4. Meanwhile, into a small bowl, add the gelatin powder and water and let it soak for 10 minutes.
5. In a big mixing bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese and mix with an electric hand mixer until the cream cheese is creamy.
6. Add the Nutella and mix until the mixture is smooth and silky.
7. In a separate bowl, whip together the heavy whipping cream and the powder sugar until stiff peaks form.
8. Lightly fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until the mixture is well combined and creamy.
9. Melt the firmed gelatin in the microwave for 10 seconds and add it to the mixture.
10. Pour the creamy mixture into the pan and smooth out the tops. Place the pan in the fridge to firm up for at least 5 hours.
11. Make the Nutella ganache: into a medium mixing bowl, add heavy whipping cream and Nutella. Melt it in the microwave and mix with a spoon until it’s creamy.
12. Release the cheesecake from the pan and top the cheesecake with the Nutella ganache. For decoration, sprinkle crushed hazelnuts around the edges of the cake.
Frequently asked questions:
How long will this no bake nutella cheesecake last?
This cake will last for up to 4 days stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
Can I use another hazelnut spread for this recipe?
We like using Nutella for this recipe, but if you don’t like Nutella or are allergic to one of the ingredients, you can use chocolate hazelnut spread.
Can I skip the gelatin in this no bake Nutella cheesecake?
We use gelatin to stabilize this cake, but it’s not a must. Keep in mind that the cake will be more on the loose side.
How to decorate Nutella cheesecake?
We like decorating Nutella cake with Nutella ganache on top, and crushed hazelnut around the edge of the cake.
Another option for decoration is to pipe dollops of whipped cream around the edges of the cake and top each whipped cream dollop with Ferrero Rocher candy.
More Nutella recipes to try:
3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies- Easy 3 ingredient Nutella brownies recipe, the easiest way possible to make brownies, loaded with rich Nutella flavor, takes only 5 minutes to prep.
Nutella stuffed chocolate chips cookies- These Nutella stuffed chocolate chips cookies are just perfect, crispy from the outside, gooey, and chocolaty from the inside. These cookies are perfect for any occasion, parties, holidays, friends get together, or to just eat them by yourself.
Nutella mug cake- This Nutella mug cake is gooey, rich, chocolaty, soft, tender, and dreamy. When you’re in the mood for a decadent dessert, this easy Nutella mug cake comes in handy.
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this no-bake Nutella cheesecake recipe:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
- Nutella cheesecake filling:
- Nutella ganache: