This chocolate fudge recipe is made with only 3 ingredients, all you will need is semisweet chocolate, condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
You can make this fudge your own recipe by adding your favorite add-ins like nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, caramel, etc.
If you like chocolate recipes as we do, you should check out our double chocolate banana bread, chewy and fudgy brownies, best ever chocolate cake, chewy double chocolate cookies, and our easy chocolate cupcakes!
Before you start to make this recipe, measure and prepare your ingredients so the cooking process will go smoothly and easily.
Chocolate- use the best quality semisweet or dark chocolate bars for the best flavor. using the best quality dark chocolate is very important in this recipe. The chocolate is what gives this fudge the flavor so it’s very important to use high-quality semisweet or dark chocolate.
Condensed milk– the second ingredient for this recipe Is condensed milk, you will need 1 cup of your favorite brand of condensed milk.
Vanilla extract– Vanilla extract Is an essential ingredient in baking.
Flaky salt- we like topping our fudge with flaky salt when they are finished. We like the contrast of the sweetness and the slight saltiness that it gives the fudge. you can skip this step, it's a personal preference.
Step 1: Add the chocolate, condensed milk, and vanilla into a heat-safe mixing bowl, and place the bowl in the microwave.
Step 2: We do 30 seconds bursts and mix between every microwave burst until the mixture is silky and smooth.
Step 3: After you are happy with your mixture, pour it into a parchment paper-lined 8×8 or 9×9 inch baking dish.
Step 4: Spread the mixture evenly into the pan and place the pan in the fridge for about 5 minutes or until solid. Release the fudge from the pan and parchment paper.
Step 5: Using a serrated knife, cut the fudge into small cubes, and top the cubes with sea salt or flakey salt.
- Use room temperature ingredients. It is important that you use room-temperature ingredients like condensed milk. This step ensures that your mixture mixes into a homogenous mixture and mixes perfectly.
- Make sure that you are using fresh ingredients! One of the most common mistakes in baking and making cookies is not noticing that one of your ingredients is expired. This can ruin your fudge and waste your time and money on the ingredients. So every time you bake anything, make sure that the ingredients are not expired.
- Before you start to make this recipe, measure and prepare your ingredients so the cooking process will go smoothly and easily.
- Use the best quality semisweet or dark chocolate bars for the best flavor. using the best quality dark chocolate is very important in this recipe. The chocolate is what gives these fudge the flavor so it’s very important to use high-quality dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate.
- Make sure you line your baking pan with parchment paper to prevent the oreo balls to stick to the pan.
- If you are keeping this recipe simple, add your favorite nuts like hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, etc. we highly recommend toasting the nuts before putting them into the chocolate salami
- .Add some of your favorite add-ins! Make this recipe your own and add your favorite add-ins: chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, chopped pecans, chocolate chunks, M&M, caramel sauce, white chocolate, kinder, toffee, and more! Be creative!
Store this fudge in the fridge for up to 5 days. Cover it with a plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container so it would not dry out.
Yes! to freeze brownies, you will need to wrap the brownies in plastic wrap or foil, sealed in an airtight container or in an airtight resealable bag. You can freeze fudge for up to 2 months.
Fudge is super easy to make, for this fudge you will need semisweet chocolate or dark chocolate, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt.
What flavors can i add to this fudge?
If you want to spice up your brownies, there are many ways to do so. here are a few add-in ideas for brownies:
- Chocolate chips
- White chocolate
More chocolate recipes:
Small chocolate cake- This small chocolate cake is perfect when you're craving a chocolate cake but don't want to make a big chocolate cake. We made this chocolate cake in an 8x8 inch baking pan.
Triple chocolate brownie mousse cake- This triple chocolate brownie mousse cake is made with a brownie bottom, topped with a creamy eggless chocolate mousse, and topped with silky chocolate ganache.
Double chocolate banana bread- This double chocolate banana bread is filled and topped with chocolate chips, extra moist, and melt in your mouth delicious.
Best ever chocolate cake- This decadent chocolate cake is made by making two simple cake layers with the easiest and most chocolaty chocolate frosting. This chocolate cake is a moist, fluffy, and rich chocolate cake that is not too sweet.
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this recipe:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
Chocolate Fudge With Condensed Milk
- 350 g Semisweet chocolate
- 400 g Condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt optional
- All you have to do is add the chocolate, condensed milk, and vanilla into a heat-safe mixing bowl, and place the bowl in the microwave.
- We do 30 seconds bursts and mix between every microwave burst until the mixture is silky and smooth.
- After you are happy with your mixture, pour it into a parchment paper-lined 8×8 or 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pan and place the pan in the fridge for about 5 minutes or until solid.
- Release the chocolate fudge from the pan and parchment paper.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the chocolate fudge into small cubes, and top the cubes with sea salt or flakey salt.