This Spinach Pasta Salad is made with fresh spinach, feta, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and freshly made pasta combined together with a simple homemade salad dressing making the perfect refreshing and filling summery pasta salad.
Absolutely gorgeous while putting it together, this pasta salad makes a perfect brunch, lunch, or dinner. This pasta salad is tossed in our homemade salad dressing that is made with olive oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Delicious and full of flavor. A perfect side dish to bring to your next barbecue.
Fresh spinach- we like to use fresh baby spinach for this recipe, it gives a rich fresh spinach flavor for this recipe, plus, it's extremely healthy! Normal spinach will work as well.
Pasta- use any kind of your favorite pasta, we used Farfalle pasta.
Cherry tomatoes- cherry tomatoes add a delicious sweet and sour taste to this salad.
Red onion- we think that red onion fits best for this recipe, plus, it adds a beautiful color. A yellow onion will work as well.
Olive oil- to make the salad dressing, we used olive oil. Canola oil or vegetable oil will work as well.
Lemon juice- squeeze fresh lemon and add it to the dressing.
Fresh garlic- we used grated garlic for the dressing.
Spices- for spices, we used kosher salt and black pepper.
Feta cheese- we like to top our pasta salad with feta cheese.
Step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water and cook the pasta according to the package instructions. drain and rinse the pasta with cold water to stop the cooking process.
Step 2: Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the onion into slices, and then in half.
Step 3: In a big bowl, add the cooled cooked pasta, baby spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese.
Step 4: Add the greek salad dressing on top and mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Serve and enjoy!
This pasta salad will last for up to 3 days stored in the fridge, in an airtight container.
Yes! This pasta salad fits well with a lot of different flavors. You can serve it with Italian dressing, middle eastern dressing, lemon dressing, red wine dressing, etc.
Yes! You can use any kind of your favorite pasta kinds and pasta shapes., like chickpea pasta, brown rice pasta, spinach pasta, quinoa pasta, etc.
Yes, pre-make the pasta a day or two ahead, cut the veggies a day or two ahead, and make the dressing a day or two ahead. When ready to serve, throw the pasta, veggies, and salad dressing together, mix well, and serve!
- Make the pasta in salted water. this will make sure that the pasta flavor isn't flat. add a generous amount of salt to the boiling water.
- Cook the pasta to al dente. to stop the pasta from turning soggy from the juices, cook the pasta al dente. this step will keep your pasta salad fresh and delicious.
- Use fresh ingredients! this pasta salad is the perfect side dish for any occasion, it's fresh and summery so make sure that you use fresh vegetables and fresh ingredients. the quality of the ingredients really makes this salad the best.
Serve pasta salad at a picnic, barbecue, or party. This recipe fits any type of occasion. Serve this pasta salad next to your favorite protein, next to a grilled chicken, hamburger, tofu, etc.
serve it by itself! This pasta salad is filled with fresh vegetables, carbs from the pasta, and healthy fats from olive oil. This recipe makes a perfect brunch, lunch, or dinner!
More salad recipes:
Greek Pasta Salad- This Greek pasta salad is colorful, full of flavor, and super easy to throw together. Your friends and family will love this greek pasta salad, it has been a family favorite for years, and we’re excited to share this easy and delicious recipe with you!
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this recipe:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
Spinach Pasta Salad
- 200 g Cooked pasta
- 5 cups Baby spinach
- 15 Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Red onion
- 80 g Feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water and cook the pasta according to the package instructions. drain and rinse the pasta with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a big bowl, add the cooled cooked pasta, baby spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Add the greek salad dressing on top and mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Serve and enjoy!