These air fryer potato wedges are what you’ve been looking for, these potato wedges are a healthier version of traditional fried or roasted potatoes. These simple air fryer potato wedges are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Air fryer potato wedges are made in under 30 minutes from start to finish. Made with Yukon potatoes, simple seasoning, and only 1 tablespoon of olive oil! We love this air fryer recipe because it requires little to no oil to make.
Watch our video for how to make air fryer potato wedges:
If you enjoyed this video version of this recipe, please subscribe to OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
What you will need for this recipe:
Potatoes– for this recipe, we like to use Yukon Gold potatoes, russet potatoes, or red potatoes, but any potato kind will work great for this recipe!
Paprika– use your favorite brand of paprika.
Dried parsley- use your favorite brand of dried parsley.
Olive oil- use extra virgin olive oil for the best flavor.
Kosher salt– use kosher salt in this recipe.
Black pepper- use ground black pepper.
Ketchup (optional) - for serving.
How to make air fryer potato wedges:
1. Prep the potatoes by peeling them and placing them in a bowl.
2., Slice the potato in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
3. Place the cut side down and cut the potatoes into thick wedges.
Why soak the potatoes in cold water?
Soaking the potatoes in cold water makes them crispier, place the potatoes into a bowl with cold water and let the potatoes soak for at least 30 minutes, then drain the water and dry the potatoes completely with a towel or a paper towel.
Can I freeze the potato wedges?
Yes, let the potato wedges cool to room temperature, then place them in the freezer stored in an airtight freezer-friendly container for up to 2 months.
When ready to use, place the potato wedges in the fridge overnight to defrost, or thaw it at room temperature for a few hours. Reheat in the oven at 200c (400f) for 5-10 minutes, or until crispy.
How long will the potato wedges last?
The potato wedges will last up to a week stored in the fridge in an airtight container or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
What are the best potatoes for this recipe?
for this recipe, we like to use Yukon Gold potatoes or russet potatoes, but any potato kind will work great for this recipe!
Why we love this recipe?
We love this recipe so much because it’s so easy to make, it tastes amazing and takes only a few simple ingredients.
How to serve parmesan crusted potatoes?
Serve the potato wedges as a side dish next to your favorite protein, or as a snack with your ketchup, ranch, or your favorite dressing.
More potatoes recipes:
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes- These parmesan crusted potatoes are addictive, with a crispy exterior and a creamy interior they are hard to resist.
Rosemary Garlic Crispy Smashed Potatoes- This crispy from the outside and creamy from the inside roasted smashed potatoes become our family favorite potato side dish ever!
Scalloped Potatoes- Soft the tender on the inside and creamy and cheesy on the outside. Scalloped potatoes pair perfectly with any main dish.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes- This creamy mashed potato recipe is incredibly delicious. Made with only 5 ingredients, you get a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
Home Fries With Sweet Chili Sauce- This homemade home fries recipe is not a basic home fries dish, these home fries are baked in the oven and thrown in a delicious chili and butter sauce. This recipe is decadent, irresistible, and satisfying.
If you tried this recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
Air Fryer Potato Wedges Recipe
- 5 Potatoes Large
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dry parsley
- Prep the potatoes by peeling them and placing them in a bowl.
- Slice the potato in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Place the cut side down and cut the potatoes into thick wedges.
- Place the potato wedges into a bowl with cold water, and let the potatoes soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and dry them completely with a clean towel or with paper towels.
- Place the potatoes into a medium-sized bowl and add the olive oil, dried parsley, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well until the potato wedges are covered with the seasoning.
- Brush the air fryer basket with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the potatoes into the air fryer and cook for 15-20 minutes at 200c (400f). Shaking the basket every 5 minutes.
- Serve the potato wedges as a side dish or as a snack with your ketchup, ranch, or your favorite dressing.