This homemade 3 ingredient Oreo cookies and cream ice cream is extremely easy to make, has no need for an ice cream machine, and tastes better than store-bought!
This oreo ice cream is so creamy, not too sweet, and takes 15 minutes to make! All you will need to do is whip up heavy cream, add condensed milk, and crush some Oreos!
We love making recipes with Oreos, check out our oreo recipes like our oreo chocolate chip cookies, no bake oreo cheesecake, fudgy oreo brownies, oreo skillet brownies, easy oreo balls (oreo truffles).
Why this recipe works
- It's super easy to make.
- You have full control over the toppings and how much ice cream you would like to make.
- You only need a few simple ingredients for this recipe.
- You don’t need an ice cream machine or any expensive props to make this recipe.
- You can customize this recipe and make your favorite flavors!
Before you start to make this ice cream recipe, measure and prepare your ingredients so the cooking process will go smoothly and easily.
Heavy whipping cream- you will need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream whipped into stiff peaks.
Condensed milk– the second ingredient for this recipe Is condensed milk, you will need 1 cup of your favorite brand of condensed milk.
Oreo cookies- we used oreo cookies for this cake because we like the chocolaty taste of Oreo cookies, but you can use any kind of chocolate sandwich cookies. use the regular oreo for this recipe and not the double stuffed ones.
Step 3: Add the condensed milk and the oreo chunks and whip on low speed until well combined.
Step 4: Transfer the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container (we used a metal loaf pan).
Step 5: Smooth out the top and top with more oreo chunks. Cover the container with plastic wrap and place the container in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Once frozen, scoop with an ice cream scooper and serve!
- Keep your bowl, whisks, and your ingredients cold. Cold cream whipped faster and better!
- Don't try to replace one of the ingredients with lower fat ingredients. The heavy cream is very important in this recipe and what makes this recipe foolproof.
- Add some add-ins! Make this ice cream your own and add your favorite flavors and add-ins like salted caramel, brownies pieces, chocolate chunks, nuts, edible cookie dough, M&M's, etc.
- Use regular Oreos for this recipe. Don't use double stuffed Oreos for this recipe, the double stuffed Oreos contain too much stuffing and it will change your ice cream.
When taking the ice cream out of the freezer, it can be too hard to scoop and eat. We suggest taking the container out of the freezer and placing it at room temperature for about 10 minutes. When the ice cream is softened, serve it as you’d like.
The ice cream will last for up to 2 months stored in the freezer in an airtight freezer-friendly container.
No! this recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker or an ice cream machine! All you will need is a mixing bowl, an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer, and a loaf pan!
Yes, if you don’t like Oreo cookies, you can use any of your favorite cookies and follow the same instructions.
Serve this ice cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Another way to serve the ice cream is with homemade crepes or pancakes!
You can add any of your favorite toppings to this recipe! You can add a crushed chocolate bar, crushed chocolate cookies, caramel sauce, white chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
Big mixing bowl– we mix the ingredients in a big mixing bowl, grab your favorite one.
Electric hand mixer/ stand mixer– to whip the heavy cream with the rest of the ingredients.
A container for the ice cream- a freezer-friendly container. We used a metal loaf pan.
Dairy-free - replace the heavy whipping cream with vegan heavy whipping cream, and replace the condensed milk with vegan condensed milk. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips are vegan, so you won’t need to replace them.
More oreo recipes:
Oreo cheesecake- This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is made with an oreo crust, topped with creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream dollops and more Oreos!
Fudgy oreo brownies- These fudgy oreo brownies are loaded with oreo pieces and chocolate chunks, have a crinkly top, taste a million times better than boxed brownies, and take under an hour to make.
Oreo tart- This oreo tart is made with an oreo tart crust, topped with an incredibly creamy chocolate filling, topped with whipped cream, and oreo chunks.
Oreo chocolate chip cookies- These oreo chocolate chip cookies are made with oreo chunks and chocolate chips inside the cookies and topped with even more oreo chunks.
If you tried this cookies n cream ice cream recipe, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this recipe:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
Oreo Cookies And Cream Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 14 Oreos plus more for the top
- Pulse Oreos in a food processor until fine crumbs form. If you don’t have a food processor on hand, place the Oreos in a Ziplock bag and smash them with a cup until fine crumbs form.
- In a big mixing bowl, add the heavy cream. Whip it with an electric hand mixer for 5-8 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and the oreo chunks and whip on low speed until well combined.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container (we used a metal loaf pan).
- Smooth out the top and top with more oreo chunks. Cover the container with plastic wrap and place the container in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Once frozen, scoop with an ice cream scooper and serve!