This collection of cheesecake recipes has all of the most delicious cheesecake recipes out there! From flavors like chocolate, caramel, berry, lemon, pumpkin, nutella, red velvet, and much more!
This list of the best cheesecake recipes has all of the best cheesecakes ever! These cheesecakes are super easy to make and has easy step by step insturctions which will help you achive the most perfect results every time.
You can pick if you want to make a no bake cheesecake, no water bath cheesecake, baked cheesecake, burnt cheesecake, mini cheesecake, and many more methods.
For more recipe roundups, check out my pistachio desserts, best cheesecake toppings, easy baking recipes, unique cookie recipes, Rice Krispie Treats Variations, best nutella recipes, best cake recipes, and best thanksgiving desserts.
- 1. No Bake Cheesecake
- 2. Baileys Cheesecake
- 3. Pistachio Cheesecake With Pistachio Topping
- 4. Vanilla Cheesecake
- 5. 3 Ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
- 6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 7. No Bake Mini Cheesecakes Bites
- 8. Easy Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 9. Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 10. Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- 11. Triple Chocolate cheesecake
- 12. Strawberry Cheesecake With Strawberry Sauce
- 13. Oreo Cheesecake
- 14. San Sebastian Cheesecake
- 15. Twix Cheesecake
- 16. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 17. Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 18. Nutella Cheesecake (no bake)
- 19. No Bake Mango Cheesecake
- 20. Mini Burnt Basque Cheesecake
- 21. Mini Cheesecake Bites (W/ Caramel Sauce)
- 22. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 23. No Bake Biscoff Cheesecake
- 24. Easy New York Style Cheesecake
- 25. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 26. Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 27. Peanut butter cheesecake
- 28. Red velvet cheesecake
- 29. Sweet potato cheesecake
- 30. Lemon cheesecake
- 31. Caramel cheesecake
- 32. Turtle cheesecake
- 33. Peach cobbler cheesecake
- 34. Key lime cheesecake
- 35. Black Forest cheesecake
- 36. Blueberry cheesecake
- 37. Coconut cheesecake
- 38. Raspberry cheesecake
- 39. Banana cheesecake
- 40. Ricotta cheesecake
- Cheesecake Recipes Faq's
- 📖 Recipe
- 40+ Best Cheesecake Recipes: New York Cheesecake & More
- 💬 Comments
This no bake cheesecake is made with a thick buttery graham cracker crust and filled with velvety and creamy cheesecake filling.
This Bailey's cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust, creamy, boozy cheesecake filling that is full of Bailey's flavor, topped with Bailey's chocolate ganache and whipped cream.
This pistachio cheesecake is luxuriously, rich, creamy, made with plenty of real pistachios, and made without a water bath!
This vanilla cheesecake is a creamy and easy cheesecake that is made without a water bath and can be topped with fresh berries, caramel sauce, or chocolate ganache.
This 3 ingredient no bake cheesecake is the easiest cheesecake you will ever make and it tastes amazing with a creamy and silky smooth texture.
These pumpkin cheesecake bars are made with a spiced graham cracker crust, spiced and creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce!
These no bake mini cheesecakes are creamy, easy to make, and perfect with berries on top. These are made with simple ingredients and take minutes to prep!
These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are made with a lotus biscoff cookie crust, filled with an easy pumpkin cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon!
This triple chocolate cake is made with an Oreo crust, baked with a delicious and creamy chocolate cheesecake filling, topped with chocolate ganache, topped with chocolate whipped cream, and topped with chocolate sprinkles!
This cheesecake with strawberry sauce is made without a water bath, with a creamy and light cheesecake that is topped with homemade strawberry sauce.
13. Oreo Cheesecake
This oreo cheesecake is made without a water bath, made with a creamy oreo filling, and oreo crust, and topped with oreo whipped cream!
This San Sebastian cheesecake, also known as Spanish burnt cheesecake, is creamy and silky smooth and has a caramelized burnt top that is delish!
15. Twix Cheesecake
This Twix cheesecake is made with a creamy caramel cheesecake filling, topped with caramel sauce, chocolate ganache, and plenty of Twix candy.
These mini Oreo cheesecakes are made with an oreo crust, topped with a creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with our homemade oreo whipped cream.
These mini strawberry cheesecakes are made with a graham cracker crust, topped with an easy and creamy cheesecake filling, and topped with homemade strawberry topping.
This no-bake Nutella cheesecake is rich in Nutella flavor, creamy and silky smooth with a texture that is melt-in-your-mouth delicious. This cheesecake is extremely easy to make and requires simple ingredients.
This no-bake mango cheesecake is made with an easy graham cracker crust topped with a creamy, lightly sweet, and slightly tangy mango cheesecake filling, topped with mango jelly that makes this cake not only impressive but delicious.
This mini basque cheesecake is the perfect-sized cheesecake if you don't serve a crowd. Yes, this cake is intentionally "burnt" with a slightly burnt caramelly flavor that adds so much to this cheesecake.
These mini cheesecake bites are made with an oreo crust, creamy and easy cheesecake filling, topped with our homemade salted caramel sauce, and topped with whipped cream.
This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert, made with only a few ingredients, and filled with Oreo chunks. This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust, topped with creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream dollops and more Oreos!
This no bake Biscoff cheesecake is made with biscoff cookie crust, topped with creamy biscoff cheesecake filling, topped with melted biscoff spread, and sprinkled with biscoff cookie crumbs.
This new york cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and bakes with no water bath and no cracks! We found the perfect classic cheesecake recipe that you will keep in your recipe book for life.
This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is creamy and velvety smooth that is made with a simple cinnamony graham cracker crust and topped with light and fluffy pumpkin cheesecake filling.
These mini chocolate cheesecakes are made with Oreo crust, topped with creamy chocolate cheesecake filling, and topped with chocolate ganache which is topped with chocolate whipped cream. This dessert is easy to make and super impressive.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake is a smooth and creamy cheesecake made with peanut butter and a homemade peanut butter cookie crust.
This red velvet cheesecake recipe has an Oreo cookie crust. It can be enjoyed as is or topped with homemade whipped cream.
With gorgeous color and plenty of flavors, this Sweet Potato Cheesecake is the perfect finish to a perfect meal. Simple to make, this easy cheesecake can be made ahead to save you time in the kitchen!
30. Lemon cheesecake
A creamy New York-style cheesecake infused with salted caramel sauce and topped with even more caramel. This caramel cheesecake has a luxuriously creamy texture and a delicious caramel flavor that's surprisingly not too sweet.
A decadent and rich dessert, this turtle cheesecake is topped with a thick layer of caramel, chocolate ganache and pecans. Impress guests every time you make this turtle cheesecake with our step-by-step recipe of how to bake a cheesecake in a water bath.
33. Peach cobbler cheesecake
Peach cobbler cheesecake baked with a layer of roasted peaches and crumble in the center, and topped with a pile of even more juicy roasted peaches.
This super easy Key Lime No-Bake Cheesecake has a perfectly smooth and creamy cheesecake filling with a crisp graham cracker crust.
This Black Forest Cheesecake is a decadently creamy, dark chocolate cheesecake topped with cherry pie filling, sweetened whipped cream, and chocolate curls.
This Blueberry Cheesecake is ultra creamy and swirled with fresh blueberry sauce. It's baked to perfection with no water bath and no fuss!
Coconut Cheesecake is an easy-to-make recipe. It's creamy and delicious and a coconut lover's dream. This cheesecake is perfect for any occasion!
Fresh raspberry cheesecake with a digestive cookie crust, a creamy raspberry cheesecake, and topped with smooth raspberry white chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries.
This Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe is made with a fresh banana cheesecake topped with banana bavarian cream! It’s smooth, creamy and full of the most amazing banana flavor!
Creamy ricotta cheesecake definitely deserves a spot on your holiday table! Made with ricotta cheese AND cream cheese it’s the perfect combination of creamy yet dense. And they flavor? Out-of-this-world delicious!
Cheesecake Recipes Faq's
To prevent the cheesecake from cracking, it is important to release it carefully from the pan. Use a butter knife or a thin knife and run it around the edges of the cake to release it from the pan.
Then release the spring from the edges.
Overbaked, overmixed, or stuck to the sides of the pan, there are a lot of reasons for the cheesecake to crack. To prevent the cheesecake from cracking, follow out tips written in the notes.
Overbaking cheesecake is a common mistake that causes the cheesecake to crack or even burn.
You will know that your cheesecake is done baking when you see that the edges of the cheesecake are set, but the middle is a bit jiggly. The middle of the cake will be set in the cooling process.
The most common cheesecake flavors are new york cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake, oreo cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, peanut butter cheesecake, and strawberry cheesecake.
For more cream cheese recipes
Strawberry Danish- This bakery-style strawberry Danish is made with frozen puff pastry, fresh strawberries, and cream cheese filling, and is topped with either powdered sugar or zesty lemon glaze.
Soft Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies- These strawberry cheesecake cookies are soft and sweet, loaded with fresh strawberries, and filled with creamy cheesecake filling.
If you tried any of these recipes, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this recipe
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
40+ Best Cheesecake Recipes: New York Cheesecake & More
- 150 g Graham crackers or digestive biscuits
- 80 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 900 g Cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tablespoon Cornstarch or flour
- 200 g Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, and preheat an oven to 180c (350f).
Make the crust:
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. If you don’t have a food processor on hand, place the crackers in a Ziplock bag and smash the crackers with a cup until fine crumbs form.
- Into a small to medium mixing bowl, add the graham crackers crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Mix with a spoon until the crumbs are coated with butter.
- Transfer the crumbs into a prepared 9-inch cake pan, pressing evenly and firmly into the pan.
- Bake the crust in a 180c (350f) preheated oven for 5-8 minutes. Keep an eye on the crust and make sure it doesn’t burn. Take the crust out of the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- Lower the temperature to 140c (280f).
Make the filling:
- In a big mixing bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese and mix with an electric hand mixer until the cream cheese is creamy.
- Add the sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and mix until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Lower the hand mixer speed to low, and add each egg at a time. This step stops the cheesecake batter from overbeating. Overbeating can cause a weird cheesecake texture and stops the cake from cracking.
- Add the flour (we suggest sifting the flour) into the mixture and beat it on medium speed until the mixture is just combined. Make sure you don’t overbeat the mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the crust, and release air bubbles by tapping the pan onto a flat surface.
- Bake the cheesecake in a 140c (280f) for about an hour or until the edges of the cheesecake are set, but the middle is a bit jiggly.
- Open the oven door halfway, and let the cheesecake cool to room temperature for 1-2 hours. After the cheesecake is cooled, wrap the cheesecake with a plastic wrap tightly, and place the cheesecake in the fridge to cool completely for at least 5 hours.
- Run a thin knife around the edges of the cake to loosen it from the pan. Carefully release the springform, slice, and enjoy!