This collection of Oreo desserts is perfect for Oreo cookie lovers! You will find delicious Oreo recipes like Oreo brownies, oreo cheesecake, oreo chocolate chip cookies, and Oreo cake!
These cookies and cream desserts are a dream come true. You can make these recipes with double-stuffed Oreos, flavored, or blonde Oreos.
Take this classic cookie that you see in any grocery store and transform it into a decadent dessert that is flavored with the chocolaty and delicious Oreo cookie.
- 1. Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- 2. Oreo Cookie Cake
- 3. Oreo Cheesecake
- 4. Easy Oreo Balls (Oreo Truffles)
- 5. Oreo Cake With Oreo Frosting
- 6. Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 7. Fudgy Oreo Brownies (One Bowl)
- 8. Oreo Tart Recipe
- 9. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 10. Oreo Cookies And Cream Ice Cream (No Churn)
- 11. Oreo Skillet Brownies (cast iron skillet brownies)
- 12. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 13. Oreo Brownie Cookies
- 14. Best Cookies And Cream Cookies
- 15. 3 Ingredient Oreo Chocolate Cake
- 16. Oreo Brookies
- 17. Oreo Milkshake
- 18. Oreo Fudge
- 19. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 20. Oreo Macarons
- 21. Oreo Cupcakes
- 22. Oreo Rice Krispies Treats
- 23. Oreo Crumbl Cookies
- 24. Oreo Trifle with Brownies
- 25. No-Bake Oreo Pie
- 26. Oreo Cake Pops
- 27. Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 28. Oreo tiramisu for two
- 29. Oreo Pudding Dream Bars
- 30. Oreo Poke Cake
- 31. Deep Fried Oreos
- 32. Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Oreo Desserts Faq's
- More dessert recipes
- 📖 Recipe
- 30+ Best Oreo Desserts: Oreo Balls & More
- 💬 Comments
These Oreo cheesecake cookies are made with cream cheese and lots of Oreos! You will need only 7 ingredients to make this recipe!
This Oreo cookie cake is soft, and chewy on the inside, filled with Oreos and gooey chocolate chips, and topped with freshly made whipped cream!
This Oreo cheesecake is made without a water bath, made with a creamy Oreo filling, and Oreo crust, and topped with Oreo whipped cream!
These oreo balls are made with only 3 ingredients! These oreo balls are covered with chocolate and are perfect for Christmas or any other day!
This cake is made with moist and fluffy oreo cake layers, filled and covered with oreo frosting, and topped with chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and Oreos!
These oreo chocolate chip cookies are made with oreo chunks and chocolate chips inside the cookies and topped with even more oreo chunks. Oreo chocolate chip cookies are chewy and crispy on the edges like the perfect cookie.
These fudgy Oreo brownies are loaded with Oreo pieces and chocolate chunks, have a crinkly top, taste a million times better than boxed brownies, and take under an hour to make.
This Oreo tart is made with an Oreo tart crust, topped with an incredibly creamy chocolate filling, topped with whipped cream, and Oreo chunks.
This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert, made with only a few ingredients, and filled with Oreo chunks. This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust, topped with creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with whipped cream dollops and more Oreos!
This homemade no churn Oreo cookies and cream ice cream is extremely easy to make, has no need for an ice cream machine, and tastes better than store-bought!
11. Oreo Skillet Brownies (cast iron skillet brownies)
These fudgy Oreo skillet brownies are loaded with Oreo pieces and chocolate chunks, have a crinkly top, taste amazing, and are ready in under one hour!
These mini Oreo cheesecakes are made with an Oreo crust, topped with a creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with our homemade Oreo whipped cream.
These oreo brownie cookies are made with a delicious and fudgy brownie cookie, filled and topped with oreo chunks!
These cookies and cream cookies are made with crispy on the outside and soft on the inside cookies with oreo chunks, cookies and cream chocolate, and white chocolate chips.
This 3 ingredient chocolate cake is the easiest way to make a chocolate cake, and it tastes amazing! This chocolate cake is moist, rich in flavor, and quick.
16. Oreo Brookies
Oreo brookies are the ultimate combination of a chewy cookie, a fudgy brownie, and an oreo cookie! This brownie cookie fusion is the best of both worlds!
17. Oreo Milkshake
Love the combination of Oreo cookies and ice cream? Then a delicious and decadent Oreo milkshake is for you! This sweet treat is perfect for celebrations, special occasions, or simply to cool you down on a hot summer day.
18. Oreo Fudge
The only thing better than homemade chocolate chip cookies is Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! This easy recipe makes big, thick cookies packed with Oreos hidden inside among lots of chocolate chips.
20. Oreo Macarons
21. Oreo Cupcakes
These Oreo cupcakes have a black cocoa cupcake base topped filled with white chocolate ganache and topped with cookies and cream buttercream!
Oreo Rice Krispies Treats are gooey marshmallow treats that are stuffed with Oreo cookie pieces! These simple, no bake treats take just 15 minutes to make.
Indulge on these giant, chocolatey, fudgy Oreo Crumbl Cookies! Nothing beats a delicious soft cookie with lots of crushed Oreos, creamy vanilla cream frosting and even more crushed Oreos on top!
This Oreo Trifle is packed with Oreos, brownies, cream cheese for an easy no-bake cheesecake filling, and Oreo pudding. It's mind-blowing delicious and easy to make!
25. No-Bake Oreo Pie
The best No-Bake Oreo Pie recipe made with a homemade, made from scratch, Oreo Crust and a creamy silk cream cheese filling.
26. Oreo Cake Pops
Oreo cake pops are one of the EASIEST no-bake desserts that not only taste amazing but are adorable too! They're such a fun party treat and so inexpensive to make!
This homemade Oreo ice cream cake is a mouthwatering combination of creamy Oreo and vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and Oreo pieces, yum!
This Oreo tiramisu for two is irresistibly decadent. The Oreo, coffee, and mascarpone flavors make it the perfect Valentine's Day dessert!
My Oreo Pudding Dream Bars have an Oreo crust, sweet cream cheese, Oreo pudding, Cool Whip topped with crushed Oreos. The perfect cookies & cream dessert!
30. Oreo Poke Cake
This Oreo poke cake is an easy and delicious moist chocolate cake that’s loaded with cream pudding and topped with a whipped topping, Oreos, and chocolate sauce.
31. Deep Fried Oreos
A little bit of chocolate, cream, and pancake makes one heck of a dreamy combination. You can't forget to dust them with powdered sugar, it's like icing on a cake!
Chocolate Covered Oreos are sandwich cookies smothered in chocolate and hardened into the PERFECT combo of sweet and crunchy. They’re incredibly easy to make and a great holiday treat!
Oreo Desserts Faq's
Oreo filling is actually vegan and is not made with cream. It is made with hydrogenated vegetable oil, high fructose corn syrup, soy lecithin, and vanillin.
Make these delicious Oreo desserts from this collection of the best desserts you can make with Oreo cookies. From Oreo cheesecake to Oreo brownies, from Oreo tiramisu to Oreo cake pops, and more!
Yes! Oreos have been dairy free and vegan since they were launched.
More dessert recipes
Best Matilda's Chocolate Cake- This Matilda's chocolate cake is made with moist one bowl chocolate cake layers that are topped and filled with the most luscious and glossy chocolate fudge frosting that is swirled onto the cake beautifully.
No Bake Cheesecake (Secret Ingredient)- This no bake cheesecake is made with a thick buttery graham cracker crust and filled with velvety and creamy cheesecake filling.
Moist Banana Pudding Cupcakes- These banana pudding cupcakes are made with a moist, tender, and light banana cupcake base, filled with a banana pudding filling, and topped with stabilized whipped cream.
If you tried any of these recipes, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this recipe
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
30+ Best Oreo Desserts: Oreo Balls & More
- 36 Oreos
- 230 g Cream cheese
- 250 g Semisweet chocolate melted
- Start by crushing the Oreos. The best way to crush Oreos is in a food processor or in a blender. If you don’t have a food processor or a blender, place the Oreos in a ziplock bag and smash them with a cup until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer the Oreos to a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese into a big mixing bowl, and mix with an electric hand mixer for 2-3 minutes or until the cream cheese is creamy and silky.
- Add the oreo crumbs to the cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the oreo balls (or about 1 tbsp). Roll them into balls using your hands and place them onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze the balls for about 20 minutes so they will not crumble when you dip them into the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate and mix it until it’s smooth and silky without any lumps. Place each oreo on a fork or a spoon and gently dip it into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to drizzle more chocolate on top.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate with another spoon until it’s nicely coated, and then tap the excess chocolate by tapping the fork or the spoon on the side of the bowl.
- Carefully place each oreo ball onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. I like to use a small skewer to help place the oreo balls on the baking sheet.
- If you are using oreo crumbs for decoration, immediately sprinkle the crumbs on top of the oreo balls so the crumbs will stick to the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate-coated oreo balls in the fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes.
- Serve these as is or drizzle melted chocolate on top of the oreo balls. We like to drizzle white chocolate on the semisweet chocolate-covered oreo balls, and semisweet chocolate on the white chocolate-covered oreo balls.