This collection of unique desserts is the ultimate list for out-of-the-box desserts like my Oreo chocolate chip cookies, and strawberry tiramisu.
Making desserts is a great way to bond with your loved ones, especially when you are making a fun dessert with a twist.
I love adding a fun twist to most of my dessert recipes, from making white chocolate brownies to making chocolate creme brulee.
For more recipe roundups, check out my pistachio desserts, best cheesecake toppings, easy baking recipes, unique cookie recipes, Rice Krispie Treats Variations, best nutella recipes, best cake recipes, and best thanksgiving desserts.
- 1. Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2. Limoncello Mascarpone Cake
- 3. Strawberry Tiramisu
- 4. Ding Dong Cake
- 5. Cheesecake Cookies
- 6. Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- 7. Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- 8. Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 9. Lemon Poke Cake
- 10. Pistachio Cake
- 11. Oreo Cake
- 12. Strawberry Shortbread Cookies
- 13. Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- 14. Tiramisu Cake
- 15. Strawberry Brownies
- 16. Oreo Cookie Cake
- 17. Milano Cookies
- 18. No Bake Mango Cheesecake
- 19. Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 20. No Bake Chocolate Pie
- 21. Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 22. Biscoff Butter Cookies
- 23. Pistachio Cheesecake
- 24. Kinder Bueno Cookies
- 25. Lemon Curd Cake
- 26. Snickers Cake
- 27. Matilda's Chocolate Cake
- 28. Fudgy Turtle Brownies
- 29. Monster Cookies
- 30. Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
- 31. Butterscotch Cake
- 32. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake
- 33. Chocolate Creme Brulee
- 34. Apple Pie Cookies
- 35. White Chocolate Brownies
- 36. Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- 37. Oreo Brownie Cookies
- 38. Marble Loaf Cake
- 39. Brownie Bites
- 40. Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 41. Pecan Upside Down Cake
- 42. Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Unique Desserts Faq's
- 📖 Recipe
- 40+ Unique Desserts: Strawberry Tiramisu & More
- 💬 Comments
These chewy Oreo chocolate chip cookies are loaded with Oreo chunks and chocolate chips and topped with even more Oreo chunks!
This limoncello mascarpone cake has a soft and tender crumb and is topped with creamy mascarpone cream and lemon curd.
This strawberry tiramisu is made with a delicious and creamy mascarpone strawberry filling, soft ladyfingers, and topped with fresh strawberries.
This ding dong cake is a rich and moist chocolate cake, that is filled with a creamy cream center and is topped with silky smooth chocolate ganache.
These cheesecake cookies are made with a graham cracker cookie, that is topped with a creamy cheesecake topping, and graham cracker crumbs.
This peach cobbler pound cake is extra soft and moist and is made with all the flavors that peach cobbler has. It has a buttery cinnamon peach topping, and is made with peach puree inside the cake batter!
These banana pudding cupcakes are made with a moist, tender, and light banana cupcake base, filled with a banana pudding filling, and topped with stabilized whipped cream.
These strawberry cheesecake cookies are soft and sweet, loaded with fresh strawberries, and filled with creamy cheesecake filling.
This lemon poke cake is made with a moist and tender lemon cake, lemon condensed milk filling, and lemon mascarpone whipped cream.
10. Pistachio Cake
This pistachio cake is made with real pistachios and pistachio paste, full of pistachio flavor, topped and covered with pistachio buttercream frosting, and topped with chopped pistachios.
11. Oreo Cake
This cake is made with moist and fluffy Oreo cake layers, filled and covered with Oreo frosting, and topped with chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and Oreos!
These strawberry shortbread cookies are buttery, and full of strawberry flavor and have a texture that will just melt in your mouth.
These chocolate rice krispie treats are loaded with chocolate flavor and are gooey, and chewy, take 20 minutes to prep, and are always a crowd-pleaser!
14. Tiramisu Cake
This tiramisu cake is made with genoise cake layers soaked with espresso and filled with creamy and silky mascarpone cream, then topped with plenty of cocoa powder.
These strawberry brownies are fudgy and gooey, made in one bowl, topped with a swirl of strawberry jam, and topped with fresh strawberries.
16. Oreo Cookie Cake
This Oreo cookie cake is soft, and chewy on the inside, filled with Oreos and gooey chocolate chips, and topped with freshly made whipped cream!
17. Milano Cookies
These Milano cookies are made with buttery and tender vanilla cookies and filled with a silky smooth chocolate ganache.
This no-bake mango cheesecake is made with an easy graham cracker crust topped with a creamy, lightly sweet, and slightly tangy mango cheesecake filling, topped with mango jelly that makes this cake not only impressive but delicious.
These adorable mini pumpkin pies are made with a buttery pie crust, filled with my favorite pumpkin pie filling, and topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
This no-bake chocolate pie is made with an Oreo cookie crust, topped with a rich chocolate filling that is made with both dark chocolate and cocoa powder, and topped with plenty of freshly made whipped cream.
These mini chocolate cheesecakes are made with Oreo crust, topped with creamy chocolate cheesecake filling, and topped with chocolate ganache which is topped with chocolate whipped cream. This dessert is easy to make and super impressive.
This pistachio cheesecake is luxirious, rich, creamy, made with plenty of real pistachios and made without a water bath!
These soft and chewy kinder bueno cookies are made with chocolate chips, kinder chocolate, and kinder bueno. They have a slightly chewy texture on the inside and crispy on the edges.
25. Lemon Curd Cake
This lemon curd cake is made with two layers of moist lemon cake, filled with lemon curd, and frosted with lemon buttercream frosting.
26. Snickers Cake
This snickers cake is made with layers of soft chocolate cake, filled and topped with chopped snickers candy and peanut butter caramel frosting, and is topped with chocolate ganache and more snickers candy!
This Matilda's chocolate cake is made with moist one bowl chocolate cake layers that are topped and filled with the most luscious and glossy chocolate fudge frosting that is swirled onto the cake beautifully.
These fudgy turtle brownies are filled with chopped pecans, chocolate chunks, caramel sauce, and plenty of chocolate flavor. They are drizzled with caramel sauce and taste delicious.
29. Monster Cookies
These chewy monster cookies are filled with chocolate chips and M&M's, oats, and peanut butter. They are soft on the inside and crispy on the edges and full of peanut butter flavor.
These strawberry cinnamon rolls are soft and gooey and are made with homemade strawberry filling and topped with strawberry cream cheese icing.
This butterscotch cake is made with moist and tender brown sugar cake layers, homemade butterscotch sauce, and topped and filled with butterscotch buttercream.
This chocolate chip cookie dough cake is made with chocolate chip vanilla cake, filled with edible cookie dough, covered with chocolate chip buttercream, topped with chocolate ganache, and more edible cookie dough!
This chocolate creme brulee has a silky pudding custard consistency and is topped with a crispy caramelized sugar layer that is simply irresistible.
These apple pie cookies are made with a soft cinnamon cookie and filled with apple pie filling. These taste just like apple pie in cookie form! They are perfect for the holidays and fall time.
These Oreo brownie cookies are made with a delicious and fudgy brownie cookie, filled and topped with Oreo chunks!
38. Marble Loaf Cake
This marble loaf cake is moist and flavorful and topped with a layer of chocolate ganache. Marble loaf cake is one of our favorite desserts to make because it's so beautiful and so delicious and we love the chocolate and vanilla combination!
39. Brownie Bites
These brownie bites are moist, fudgy, and full of chocolate flavor! They are gooey in the center and have a crackly brownie-like top!
These mini Oreo cheesecakes are made with an Oreo crust, topped with a creamy Oreo cheesecake filling, and topped with our homemade Oreo whipped cream.
This pecan upside down cake is made with a moist and simple vanilla cake and topped with an easy caramel pecan topping.
This blueberry coffee cake is made with a moist and soft cake filled with blueberries, and cinnamon filling, and topped with a buttery and crunchy crumble topping.
Unique Desserts Faq's
The best desserts in the world are tiramisu, churros, cheesecake, chocolate cake, smores, carrot cake, brownies, and much more!
The top dessert in North America is chocolate chip cookies!
Creme Brulee is the most popular dessert in France. It is a classic French dessert, made with a rich vanilla custard base and topped with a crispy layer of burnt sugar, or caramelized sugar.
More dessert recipes
Moist Berry Cake- This moist and flavorful berry cake is soft and tender and has the most delicious taste and is loaded with bursting fresh berries and lemon zest aroma.
Vanilla Cupcakes- These moist and tender vanilla cupcakes are made in one bowl and are topped with the most delicious vanilla buttercream frosting.
Chocolate Ganache Cake- This chocolate ganache cake is made with moist and rich chocolate cake, filled with chocolate ganache, frosted with whipped chocolate ganache, and topped with a chocolate drip.
If you tried any of these recipes, don’t forget to leave a rating and a comment below. We love hearing from you.
If you liked this recipe
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Share/pin this recipe to Pinterest.
- Leave a comment down below!
40+ Unique Desserts: Strawberry Tiramisu & More
- 450 g Mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Strawberry jam
- 2 cups Freeze dried strawberries plus more for the top
- 1 ½ cups Strawberries
- 27 Ladyfingers
- 1 cup Milk
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar, and mix with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
- Add the cold heavy cream and mix until the mixture thickens.
- Add the strawberry jam and ground freeze-dried strawberries and mix until well combined.
- Dip the ladyfingers quickly in the milk (1-2 seconds) and lay them in an even layer in the 10.5-inch x 7.5-inch baking pan.
- Top the soaked ladyfingers with half of the mascarpone mixture and smooth it out with a spatula.
- Add another layer of the dipped ladyfingers and top it with the remaining mascarpone mixture. Smooth it out with an offset spatula.
- Cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle strawberry powder (from 1 cup of ground freeze-dried strawberries) on top of the tiramisu and top it with sliced strawberries. Serve and enjoy.
- Make sure that you are using room-temperature mascarpone cheese in this recipe, this step makes it easier to mix the cheese with no unnecessary lumps, we don’t want that in your cream mixture.
- Use high-fat mascarpone cheese. Using full-fat cream mascarpone ensures that your dessert will be stable.
- Let your dessert chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours. We know it’s very hard to resist eating this delicious dessert right away, but you have to let it chill and soak up the flavors. We like to let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl frequently to ensure that you have a homogeneous mixture that has no cheese lumps.
- Before you start to make this recipe, measure and prepare your ingredients so the cooking process will go smoothly and easily.
- Make sure that you make this dessert with the best quality ingredients that you can find and afford. The quality of the ingredients is what makes this dessert delish.